domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Lazy afternoons

You sleep calmly as I lay awake by your side. I watch you sleep and run my fingers trough your naked body, exploring that body that I know now like my own, but at the same time it always feels like it's the first time I'm touching it. I caress your back and kiss the scars you have. I keep exploring until I get to your lips, giving a slightly kiss. I do that until i get tired and slowly put my head on your chest, so you don't wake up. You pull me to you hard and lock your arms around me, on a tight hug, showing that you've probably been awake the whole   time. And we stay like this and I stay quiet feeling your skin in mine, your smell and your heartbeat. And I feel love. Simply like that. In a simple sunday afternoon, in the most simple gestures I feel a love so big that fills me entirely and wants to come out, so I hug you even tighter, feeling just...happy, incredible and simply happy ;]]


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário