sexta-feira, 2 de julho de 2010

SongThing

Day 11 - A song that no one would expect me to love


"But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I"m on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day 
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
It's been here the whole time
If you could see that 
I'm the one who understands you
Been here all long
So why can't you see
You belong with me"


                                                                                  Taylor Swift - You belong with me


Shame on me...Seriously? Até eu me surpreendo por gostar dessa música, contando que eu não gosto dessas músicas, muito menos da Taylor Swift. Ah...a música é bonitinha...



1 comentários:

Maynnara disse...

eu adoro essa musica E adoro a Taylor ahahahaha

Postar um comentário