domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

SongThing

Day 19 - A song that makes me laugh

" Hello boys and girls! My name is Fatlip
And This is my friend Sammy, the salmon
Today we're gonna teach you some
fun facts about salmon and a brand new dance
Let me introduce you to a brand new dance
I know you're gonna like it if you give it one chance
It's not complicated
It's not too hard
You don't even have to be a hip hop star
See anyone can do it what you need is style
Listen up peep gang
I'm gonna show you how
Put ypur hands to the side as sily as it seems
And shake your body like a salmon floatin' up stream!
I'm floatin' stream...
You know how you do it, you know how we do it"


Chemical Brothers - The salmon dance


Que tipo de insano pensaria nessa letra? Que droga era essa?



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário