segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

SongThing

Day 20 - My favorite song at this time last year

"Sometimes tears say allthere ia to say
Sometimes your first scars won't ever fade, away
Tried to break my heart, well it's broke
Tried to hang me high, well i'm choked
Wanted rain on me, well I'm soaked
Soaked to the skin
Is the end where I begin
Sometimes we do'n learn from our mistakes
Sometimes we've no choice but to walk away
(...)
Now I'm alive and my ghosts are gone
I've shed all the pain I've been holding on
The cure for a heart is to move along, to move along
So move alomg
What don't kills a heart, only makes it strong"


The Script - The end where I begin




"I hear you on the radio
You permeate my screen, it's unking but
If I met you on a scissor fight
I'd cut off both your wings
On principle alone
On principle alone
Hey, megalomaniac you're no Jesus
Yeah, you're not fucking Elvis, special
Wash your hands
Clean of yourself, baby
Step down
Step down 
Step down"

Incubus - Megalomaniac





"I've exposed your lies, baby
The underneath is no big surprise
Now it's time for changing and
Cleasing everything to forget your love
My plug in baby, 
crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in, baby
In unbroken virtual realities
Is tired of living
Don't confuse
Baby, you're gonna lose
Your own game
Change me
Replace the envying
To forget your love
(...)"

Muse - Plug in baby


E aqui acabam oficialmente as músicas...já com saudades de passar mais de horas pra conseguir escolher uma música.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário