quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

SongThing


Day 3 - Songs that make me happy

"Rise up this morning
Smile with the rising sun
Three little birds
Ii's by my doorstep
Singing sweet songs 
Of melody pure and true
Saying this is my message to you"


Three little birds - Bob Marley


Acho que o Marley tem esse poder por natureza...mas reggae em geral me deixa feliz. Sei lá, eles sempre esperam coisas boas...ou é pq sempre estão high...who knows...

"Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars"


Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra 


Adoro essas músicas, especialmente do Frank Sinatra, que lembram um baile e você sair dançando com um gentleman de terno (de preferência o Cary Grant) por aí a luz da lua...é, utópico. Sei. Blame it on Hollywood.

"There's no combination of words I can put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing but I can try 
Our dreams and they're made out of real things
Like a shoe box of photographs with sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer for at least most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together"


Better together - Jack Johnson 


Uma música que lembra praia, mar e todos os meus amigos. Podia ser mais feliz?

"I wanna be great like Elvis without the tessels
Hire eight bodyguards who love to beat up assholes
Sign a couple outographs so I can eat my meals for free
(I'll have the quesadilla. Haha)
i'm gonna dress my ass with the latest fashion
Get a front door key to the playboy mansion
Gonna date a centerfold that loves to blow my money for me
(So how you gonna do it?)
I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair and change my name"


Rockstar - Nickelback 


kkkkkk Adoro essa música! It is so...rockstar!  Cause we all just wanna be a big rockstar.

Faltaram apenas umas 50, mas tudo bem. Chega. Já esculhambei mesmo...





0 comentários:

Postar um comentário