terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

SongThing

Day 8 - A song that I can dance to



"Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear but my eyes will see only you
Only you got that magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now"

Michael Buble - Sway

Ouvir essa música me faz sentir num filme de dança, de preferência aquele com o Antônio Banderas como professor.


"I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes girl
So lovely it feels so right
I want to hold you close, soft breath, beating hard
As I whisper in your ear
I wanna fucking tear you apart"

She wants revenge - Tear you apart

Eu ainda vou dançar com essa música.

"


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário