quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

SongThing

Day 9 - A song that makes me fall asleep


" When I woke up this morning
You were so far away from me
And I knew it was a warning
Of an empty space in betweem
Feeling free when I'm with you, 
But knowing I'm no far away from home
Now what am I supposed to do
Wheen the answers all come out wrong
And I need something to help me sleep
When I know that you're no good for me
And I need something I can keep
From the empty space in between"
                                        
                                                                    Meiko - Sleep

          
  
 " There is a place on the east
Mysterious ring, a magycal ring os stones
The druids have lived there once they said
Forgotten is the race that no one knows
Rum de rum 'rud a derimo
Rum de rum 'rud a derimo "

Celtic Woman - Newgrange

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário